The candidate will be assist to administering, maintaining and supporting software modules for high performance network and security applications. The candidate will assist to Linux System Administrators, who maintains and gives support to network security and optimization software, which has seriously high performance and availability requirements. Some responsibilities include analysis of technical requirements, design, develop, test, and implement software components. The candidate will be expected to work on assignments with limited or no supervision, and assist in documenting technical detailed design. The candidates should not have military obligations within a minimum of 3 years.
This position is in Istanbul, Turkey. If you can’t speak Turkish and you cannot relocate, please do not apply.
No hiring consultants please.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux or FreeBSD Operating Systems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer, Electronics Engineering or in a related field
- Ability to work well in team environments
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, routing and switching
- General knowledge of mySQL and PostgreSQL
- Skills in scripting languages such as shell, Perl/Python
- Ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software problems
Good to have:
- Experience command of SQL
- General knowledge of High Availability and Scalability concepts
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a plus
- Familiarity with packet analysis tools like wireshark, tcpreplay, tcpdump is a plus
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute) or RHEL certification is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, FishEye tools is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send your most recent resume to . All applications will be held confidential.
Vizyon Arge Teknoloji A.Ş. is the creator, investor, incubator and accelerator of high profile technology companies. Vizyon Arge’s focus encompasses niche and unique technologies in cyber security, cyber defence and next generation networks.
Vizyon Arge is the creator and investor or Surgate Labs; a successful startup on Secure Email Gateways, and Inseptra Systems, an Istanbul based vendor on next generation network technologies.
Surgate Labs has been acquired by Comodo, a global leader in SSL certificates market and a key player in enterprise IT security; while on the other hand, Inseptra Systems is a very promising startup, taking its power from an enormous growth in mobile networks, LTE and IoT adoption.