The candidate will be assigned to creating cutting-edge modules for state-of-the-art low level network applications, which have seriously high performance requirements. The candidate will be positioned in a team of core developers who spend all day hacking network stacks, and playing with packets off-the-wire. Some responsibilities include analysis of technical requirements, design, develop, test, and implement software components. The candidate will be expected to work on assignments with limited or no supervision, and assist in documenting technical detailed design. The candidates should not have military obligations within a minimum of 2 years.
This position is in Istanbul, Turkey. If you can’t speak Turkish and you cannot relocate, please do not apply.
No hiring consultants please.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ninja skills in C/C++ programming languages
- At least 4 years of hands on software development background
- Masters / Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suite and network protocols
- Hands-on experience with distributed, multithreaded/multi-process programming
- Being a power Linux user is a huge plus
- Experience with svn, gcc and gdb tools is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, FishEye tools is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in English
How to Apply
Please send your most recent resume to . All applications will be held confidential.
Vizyon Arge Teknoloji A.Ş. is the creator, investor, incubator and accelerator of high profile technology companies. Vizyon Arge’s focus encompasses niche and unique technologies in cyber security, cyber defence and next generation networks.
Vizyon Arge is the creator and investor or Surgate Labs; a successful startup on Secure Email Gateways, and Inseptra Systems, an Istanbul based vendor on next generation network technologies.
Surgate Labs has been acquired by Comodo, a global leader in SSL certificates market and a key player in enterprise IT security; while on the other hand, Inseptra Systems is a very promising startup, taking its power from an enormous growth in mobile networks, LTE and IoT adoption.